Are you prepared?
The risk of a breach resulting in a ransomware incident has been steadily increasing in recent years. Ransomware actors have shown a willingness and ability to target organizations of all sizes.
- Do you know how vulnerable your organization is to ransomware?
- Are you prepared to respond if you are breached?
- Will you know what steps to take after?
These are questions that you need answers to, and our team at Red Siege Information Security is prepared to do just that.
Tactics and Techniques
During this Ransomware Readiness Assessment, Red Siege will:
- Test your external systems looking common entry points attackers look for.
- Identify weakness in AV/EDR and Application Control Technologies.
Find Limitations of endpoint protection in preventing execution of custom payloads.
- Assess the business risk, should a host be compromised
Test internal controls designed to contain a breach
- Identify deficiencies in detection capabilities of data-encrypting ransomware on end-user systems
Provide guidance for remediation and mitigation verification
Security Starts Here.
For this Ransomware Readiness Assessment, Red Siege uses a blended approach to analyze organizational ability to defend against a ransomware attack.
The test identifies gaps in perimeter defenses that may allow attackers to gain access to the organization and your data. Our testers identify assets that can be reached and modified by ransomware. After establishing a foothold on an internal host, Red Siege assesses an attacker’s ability to execute payloads on and exfiltrate data from a protected endpoint system modelling the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) of real threat actors.
At the conclusion of the engagement, Red Siege will provide a detailed report documenting any discovered weaknesses and deliver recommendations for resolving the issues, including methods for you to validate a fix has been properly implemented.Get Started Now